FREE COLOR CONSULTATION (with signed contract). We offer a free service to assist you in making your
color selections. One of the most difficult questions to answer after you've decided to paint your home is "What
color do I want"? Colors can be a difficult decision but the difference they will make is extraordinary. Here are
some tips to help you start thinking about color options:
• Look for homes that have architectural details similar to your own
• Select colors that compliment non-painted surfaces around your home (i.e. roof,
stone, brick, and landscaping)
• Color simplicity is important – too many colors may result in confusion
• Use contrasting colors to emphasize interesting trim and details
• Light/bright colors increase perception of size while dark colors tend to decrease
• Minimize unattractive gutters and downspouts by painting in the body color
maintain the value of your home. Over time, the continued impact of weather conditions such as
sun, acid rain, and wind will deteriorate the exterior of your exterior trim and siding of your home.
quality paint products. The use of color is the most expedient and cost effective way of impacting
the interior design of your home.
enhance your property value when selling your home.